Hygiene- & Safety Concept
The health, safety and well-being of all our guests and staff are our top priority. We constantly update our concept to suit the latest developments. We closely follow the guidelines issued by the Austrian government, as well as additional health & safety measures, which are regularly improved and updated to suit the current situation.
Summer holidays during 2020 and 2021 were a great success. We were delighted to offer stress-free and relaxed holiday breaks for our guests. Now, we are confident to offer you health & safety during your well-deserved holiday.
We are doing everything we can to ensure a safe holiday here in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Our extensive health & safety concept has proven effective during the last two summer seasons. Everybody has to participate, to protect your own health, as well as the health of others.
- The so called "2G-rule" is in effect in Austria. That means: Only vaccinated or recovered people are allowed to enter hotels, restaurants, cable cars, leisure and sports facilities, cultural institutions or events with 25 people or more as well as use body-related services (such as hairdressers).
- COVID tests of any kind (both PCR and antigen) are no longer valid as entry tests.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory in shops and museums.
- Your vaccination certificate (Green Pass) is valid for 270 days after you are considered fully vaccinated. After that, a booster vaccination is necessary for a valid certificate.
- For vaccines that only require one dose (e.g., Johnson & Johnson), you are considered fully vaccinated starting on the 22nd day after vaccination, for 270 days. Re-vaccination needed starting from 2 January 2022, otherwise the status "vaccinated" no longer applies - regardless how much time has passed from the first vaccination.
- Austria accepts vaccination passes, vaccination cards and the “Green Pass” - either in digital form or as a hard copy.
- If you are recovered, you will not need to have a vaccinaton for 180 days after your recovery. Proof: separation notice or Green Pass. Antibody tests are no longer valid as evidence.
- Children under 12 years are currently exempt from entry rules. This regulation should also apply in the future. For minors between 12 and 18 years, a solution is being worked out.
In restaurants the "2G-rule" applies, so only vaccinated or recovered persons have access. In addition, registration is required for those people who stay in the restaurant for more than 15 minutes. There is no mask requirement.
The "2G-rule" also applies to guests in night-time-gastronomy (bars, clubs,...).
- The cleaning concept by Hollu, a cleaning service company, includes regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces. Minimizing the risk for all our guests and staff.
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces such as door handles, lift buttons, handrails, reception area, etc. in the entire house regularly.
- Shared common rooms are regularly cleaned, disinfected, as well as ventilated with fresh air.
- The entrance and reception are equipped with contactless disinfectant dispensers. Please ensure you disinfect your hands regularly, for your safety and the safety of others.
- We have fitted our reception with a glass partition. It enables us to safely interact with you person to person, while remaining safe.
- Take advantage of our contactless online check in, from the comfort of your very own home.
- Our wellness area is open, however, the number of guests to enter is limited. According to government guidelines, there is a maximum limit of wellness guests able to enter, according to the size of the spa. To allow all our guests to enjoy the benefits of our spa, we have extended the opening hours. Unfortunately, due to health concerns, sauna infusions are currently not possible. The steam room is also closed at the moment.
- We have always had high hygiene- & cleaning standards. Our cleaning staff has been cleaning and disinfecting for years now, so we were well prepared. All our washing is cleaned by a professional company under strict hygiene guidelines.
- All our common rooms are spacious enough to allow our guests to safely social distance, with the recommendation being a minimum of 2 metres distance.
- Please avoid shaking hands as a greeting.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap.
- Use our hygiene stations.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow ditch or a tissue. Please immediately throw the used tissue away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- In case social distancing is not possible, please wear a protective face mask.
- Remember your own responsibility towards others.
2G-rule applies. Only vaccinated or recovered people are allowed to enter the ski area. Children under the age of 12 are exempt. This regulation should also apply in the future. For minors between 12 and 18 years a solution is being worked out. The following currently applies to Austrian children and adolescents between 13 and 15 (school age): school tests are accepted ("Ninja-Pass" in Austria).
Information on how to implement the new “2G-rule” at the the cable cars and test options are currently being worked out and will be published as soon as possible.
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable car companies will develop a comprehensive package of preventive measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests, employees and the local population.
- Gondolas and indoor areas are regular vented and disinfected.
- All lifts are under the critical duration of 15 minutes. To ensure guests spend as little time indoors as possible, we have increased the speed slightly.
- Informative signs, barriers, and markings support our security staff and guests to keep a safe social distance. The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis holiday region carefully planned and implemented a guidance system.
- The region has provided many disinfectant dispensers for free use.
- All gondolas as well as the underground train is disinfected thoroughly.
All important information and frequently asked questions about the entry regulation to Austria can be found under the links below.
The German federal government has classified Austria as a high-risk area since Sunday 14 November 2021. Therefore, tightened measures apply when re-entering Germany.
- When re-entering Germany, a digital registration on entry must be completed (this can be completed 72 hours before entry).
- When re-entering Germany, a vaccination certificate, a recovery certificate or a negative test result must be presented (children under 12 years of age are excluded).
- Vaccinated and recovered people do not have to quarantine after re-entry.
- Unvaccinated adults have to stay in quarantine for 10 days, children under 12 years for 5 days. From the fifth day after re-entering, you can cut the number of days in quarantine with a negative test.
We are proud to have guests proving their own responsibility during this trying time. It is extremely important for all of our guests to keep to these simple health & safety guidelines. By keeping to these few guidelines, we can greatly decrease the risk of new infections. For further information regarding safe holidays here please visit the SFL website.