Hygiene- & Safety Concept
The health, safety and well-being of all our guests and staff are our top priority. We constantly update our concept to suit the latest developments. We closely follow the guidelines issued by the Austrian government, as well as additional health & safety measures, which are regularly improved and updated to suit the current situation.
Summer holidays during 2020 were a great success. We were delighted to offer stress-free and relaxed holiday breaks for our guests. Now, we are confident to offer you health & safety during your well-deserved holiday.
We are doing everything we can to ensure a safe holiday here in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Our extensive health & safety concept has proven effective during the summer 2020. Everybody has to participate, to protect your own health, as well as the health of others.
- The cleaning concept by Hollu, a cleaning service company, includes regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces. Minimizing the risk for all our guests and staff.
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces such as door handles, lift buttons, handrails, reception area, etc. in the entire house regularly.
- Shared common rooms are regularly cleaned, disinfected, as well as ventilated with fresh air.
- The entrance and reception are equipped with contactless disinfectant dispensers. Please ensure you disinfect your hands regularly, for your safety and the safety of others.
- We have fitted our reception with a glass partition. It enables us to safely interact with you person to person, while remaining safe.
- Take advantage of our contactless online check in, from the comfort of your very own home.
- Our wellness area is open, however, the number of guests to enter is limited. According to government guidelines, there is a maximum limit of wellness guests able to enter, according to the size of the spa. To allow all our guests to enjoy the benefits of our spa, we have extended the opening hours. Unfortunately, due to health concerns, sauna infusions are currently not possible. The steam room is also closed at the moment.
- We have always had high hygiene- & cleaning standards. Our cleaning staff has been cleaning and disinfecting for years now, so we were well prepared. All our washing is cleaned by a professional company under strict hygiene guidelines.
- All our common rooms are spacious enough to allow our guests to safely social distance, with the recommendation being a minimum of 2 metres distance.
- Please avoid shaking hands as a greeting.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap.
- Use our hygiene stations.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow ditch or a tissue. Please immediately throw the used tissue away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- In case social distancing is not possible, please wear a protective face mask.
- Remember your own responsibility towards others.
- Generally, it is required to wear a protective face mask as soon as the 2 metre social distance cannot be maintained. For instance, any indoor setting such as lift gondolas, WC, ticket desks, etc.
- Face masks are mandatory in any closed spaces (gondola, underground train). People living in the same household are still required to wear the masks for the safety of others.
- Standing in line also requires a social distance of 2 metres. Security staff ensures safe distancing.
- Gondolas and indoor areas are regular vented and disinfected.
- All lifts are under the critical duration of 15 minutes. To ensure guests spend as little time indoors as possible, we have increased the speed slightly.
- Informative signs, barriers, and markings support our security staff and guests to keep a safe social distance. The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis holiday region carefully planned and implemented a guidance system, employed additional security, and regularly informs and reminds guests of the current unusual situation to ensure greater safety for all guests.
- Lift staff in direct contact with guests are required to wear protective face masks.
- The region has provided many disinfectant dispensers for free use.
- All gondolas as well as the underground train is disinfected thoroughly.
We are proud to have guests proving their own responsibility during this trying time. It is extremely important for all of our guests to keep to these simple health & safety guidelines. By keeping to these few guidelines, we can greatly decrease the risk of new infections. For further information regarding safe holidays here please visit the SFL website.