Getting to Fiss
How to find us
Apart-Hotel Dreisonnenhof is located at the southern edge of Fiss. Take the first entrance in Fiss (A). Dreisonnenhof is the 3rd house the left side.
From Germany or the Netherlands:
- Munich – Garmisch Partenkirchen – Fern Pass – Imst – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – Ried – Fiss
- München – Rosenheim – Kufstein – Innsbruck – Imst – Landeck (Landeck Tunnel) – Ried - Fiss
- Ulm – Lindau – Bregenz – Arlberg Pass Road – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – Ried – Fiss
- Ulm – Kempten – Fern Pass – Landeck – Ried – Fiss
- Bolzano/Bozen - Merano/Meran – Reschen Pass - Ried - Fiss
- Bozen – Brenner – Innsbruck – Imst – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – Ried – Fiss
- Bern – Zurich – St. Gallen – St. Margarethen – Diepoldsau (country's border) – Arlberg (Arlberg tunnel) – Landeck (Landeck tunnel) – Ried – Fiss. Important notice: for the Arlberg tunnel toll has to be paid.
Toll Sticker "Vignette" (for toll roads)
Please be aware that you require a › toll sticker for Austrian motorways. You can purchase these at any petrol station in Austria, as well as at the petrol stations right before the Austrian border or from ADAC automobile club.
Travel to the Landeck rail station (Bahnhof) and continue to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis by public transport bus or taxi.
- Innsbruck Airport: 95 km
- München Airport: 220 km via Fern Pass | 290 km via Kufstein and Innsbruck (motorway)
- Zürich Airport: 245 km
- Bodensee-Friedrichshafen Airport: 175 km
- Salzburg Airport: 275 km
Continue on to Fiss by train/bus or to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis by airport taxi.