In Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, you’ll find a top-notch bike park: no matter if you’re a beginner, advanced or pro. Right at the Waldbahn cable car station – that’s where you can enter this adventure playground for two wheels. It’s divided into a training area, a kids park, a pumptrack, a landing bag, slopestyle area and a chill Area with a snack kiosk.
The Waldbahn cable car is a quick and easy way to get both bikes and riders to the start of the trails. The cable cars are designed so that you can simply take your bike with you. Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offers just the right trail for all age groups and all levels of ability. There’s jumps, obstacles and ramps for every level of skill. That’s how you can practice, practice, practice all the tricks. If the level of trust between biker and bike is great enough, you may go further up to a higher altitude.
Training camp for future mountain bike pros: At the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Bike School, bikers of all ages and levels of skill have the chance to perfectly prepare for an action-fuelled tour. The bikeguides know all the trails like the back of his hand and can teach you everything you need to know about downhilling.
You can book the following at the bike shop at the Waldbahn valley station: bike equipment, from a downhill bike to protective gear including helmet, and a bike guide.
Right by the valley station Waldbahn you will find washing stations for your bike. Plenty of parking available.
- The blue trails are for beginners and ideal for Novice riders and families with Mountain bike experience, the “easy trails” marked in blue promise a fun downhill run.
- The red trails are routes marked in red are perfect for the advanced riders. Jazzed up with wider jumps and steeper berms, they promise pure freeride joy but they are more challenging.
- The black trails are Routes marked in black are the experts’ playground. Thick roots, jumps, rock gardens, drops and natural as well as manmade obstacles await in often steep terrain. The black trails bring action and excitement for experienced riders.
There is nothing better to ride on a narrow path with the bike while enjoying the view of the magical mountain scenery. Also outside the bike park there are several trails available: for beginners and families as well as advanced ones. The family region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is committed to providing opportunities for beginners of all ages so that the rookies can try their hand at mountain biking.
- Single Trails Fiss:
Almtrail, 1.615 m distance, S1 - easy
Flüstertrail, 2.200 m distance, S2 - medium
Zirbentrail, 2.200 m distance, S1 - easy
Frommestrail, 8.700 m distance, S2 - medium
Jochtrail, 5.800 m distance, S2 - medium
- Single Trails Serfaus:
Alpkopftrail, 2.600 m distance, S0 - very easy
Högtrail, 3.800 m distance, S1 - easy
Scheidtrail, 2.300 m distance, S2 medium
- Bikemap Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Overview of single trails
- S0 (Green): For Beginners. Basic Mountainbike riding technique required such as balance and braking skills. In general little or no trail experience required.
- S1 (Blue): Easy trails for beginners and people who simply enjoy with a few small obstacles. Perfect for your first experiences on a mountain bike. Basic riding skills are required.
S1 (Red): Roots, stones, steps and tight turns guarantee fun and variation on the medium trails. Advanced riders will find their flow on these lines. Balance and break techniques shouldn't be an issue.
S3 (Black): Larger obstacles, rocks and roots, gravel and tricky turns are a main part of this program. These trails are mostly located in the steeper parts of the terrain. Exact braking, solid balance and the ability to shift the rear wheel are fundamental.
The bike school is located directly next to the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis bike park. It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner or an advanced cyclist – for every experience and skill level as well as for the whole family there is a suitable course available.
Guided tours of various difficulty levels take place every day – e-bike tours are also available. Daily individual courses for all age groups and all skill levels are also offered in the bike park, also taster courses.