The spacious area "Berta's Kinderland" around the Sonnenbahn midway station (between Fiss and Ladis) is the perfect place for your children to learn skiing with fun and enthusiasm in Tyrol!
Children's ski lessons using the latest teaching methods
Pedagogically trained caregivers look after the children. By combining play time with skiing, children learn how to ski in a relaxed atmosphere.
- 12 conveyor belts
- practice button lift
- Berta’s Kindervilla with children’s stage
- heating room
- Berta’s Kids Fun Park (moguls, kids jumps and kids boxes)
- Berta’s snowmobile
- tubing run
- race course
- Berta’s sound forest
- Berta's music street
- fox’s earth
- practise area
- Berta’s Kinderplanet restaurant for our ski school children
- Sonnenburg Family Restaurant with Berta’s Skitime TV
- Berta’s Alp (indoor playground) at Sonnernburg Restaurant
- Berta's Burton Riglet Park for the lillte snowboarders
The new highlight in Berta’s Kinderland is the Kindervilla which accommodates a big animation room, snow adventure room, big children’s stage, children ski depot and Berta’s shop.
The following are additional theme areas for the children's ski lessons: Berta’s Indian Village and the Fiss Cave World.