Swimming & Water Sports
This is just the right place for cooling down on a hot summer day or for those seeking a hiking tour. There are many ways to take a dip in and around our holiday region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
- Adventure pool in Serfaus with slide: 3 km away accessible with the Hiker's bus (stop Parkcafé)
- Adventure pool Prutz with slide: 9 km away
- Quellalpin Feichten/Kaunertal (21 km)
- Alpenquell Adventure Pools Samnaun: in the duty-free zone in Switzerland (40 km)
- Indoor Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu (41 km)
- Indoor Swimming Pool Arlberg Well.Com in St. Anton (48 km)
- Indoor Swimming Pool Scoul in Engadin in Switzerland (51 km)
- Indoor Adventure Pool Silvapark Galtür (61 km)
- Aqua Dome Thermal Spa Längenfeld im Ötztal (68 km)
- Olympia Leisure Pool in Seefeld (77 km)
- Adventure Swimming Pool Centre Leutasch bei Seefeld (79 km)
- Alpine Thermal Spa Ehrenberg in Reutte (85 km)
- Leisure Centre Axams (85 km)
- Thermal Spa Meran (120 km)
Rafting & Canyoning
Rafting is an exciting adventure sport – a combination of adventure, outdoor activity and team spirit. Metre-high waves, foaming and thundering waters, and majestic rapids will make your rafting tour an unforgettable experience. Equipped with a paddle, neoprene suit, life vest and helmet, you get to go on a rafting tour through crystal-clear rivers. It is possible to go rafting in one of the nearby rivers: Inn, Sanna or Ötztaler Ache. All rafts are guided only by state-certified and trained boat guides. The minimum age is five.
Rappelling in thundering waterfalls and gorgeous gorges
From adventure-filled stream chutes to daringly one-of-a-kind mountain gorges, the upper Inn Valley offers a variety of options. Together with a canyoning guide, fans of action-packed sports can explore the unique nature surrounding Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. You’ll hike down into gorges, jump into mountain streams and rivers, slide and lower yourself down rock faces on a rope. All you need is a little bit of athletic aptitude, the courage to take on an adventure, and hiking or sport shoes that can get wet.